I started the week, prior to starting any of my lessons, with a reading speed of about 170 to 185 words per minute. Not bad for me! I think that increased speed is a result of doing these exercises and learning some techniques late last year.
- Monday - Lesson 1: Morning and evening
- Tuesday – Lesson 1: Morning but missed evening (Got back into the mental habits pretty good. Came up to speed quickly, was able to focus my attention well.)
- Wednesday - Lesson 2: Morning but missed evening
- Thursday - Lesson 3: Morning (more like late afternoon) Evening
- Friday - Lesson 3: Morning, forgot evening! =(
- Saturday Lesson 3: Forgot both. Fail.
It wasn’t the most energetic or consistent week and the last day was a bit of a failure. At least I got back into the habits. Next week will be better!